Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

2009 Simple Mantel

This year we have been so busy that I only took out one tub of decorations. Last night I got out own of our craft kits the kids got from Nana last year. We made little "Us Angels" as Kayla called them. The kids had fun helping me decide what would go on the mantel this year.
I am also trying a Homemade Christmas this year and making 90% of our presents this year. I have found that it does two things: makes me really think about what I want to make each person, and appreciate the convenience of being able to pick something out from a store :-).
Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones