Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kaitlyn's Way

We signed off on our Home Study papers on Thursday night... God is so good!
I've been working on getting the girls' room ready for Kaitlyn. We leave in two weeks and I've been so busy with other things that I put off finishing the details until this week.


I've been moving furniture around for 3 days trying to find a good arrangement. We finally found a combination that worked. Moving the beds was the least fun thing on the list.
The above is Kaitlyn's bed. The "headboard" is my favorite thing in the room. I couldn't sleep a couple of nights ago and laid awake at 3:30 am trying to figure out Kaitlyn's headboard.
Then around 4:13 am the idea came... I decided to use the crib quilt that both Kayla and Krista used. Eric brought home an expensive curtain rod from Wal Mart and I hung it tonight.
Now everything's ready... the closet has been cleaned and reorganized, the room has been cleaned and details completed, and she now has her own fuzzy blanket.
A little less than two weeks...

1 comment:

Grandma Bibby said...

I saw the first new post and thought that was it. Now I see more. The bedroom turned out perfectly. I love the placement of the dresser, the headboard, and the added items. Great job. Kaitlyn will know she is loved. The girls will have so much fun sleeping (or trying to sleep) in there.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones