Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kaitlyn's Way

Today, I am finally at peace. I have been wresting with the Lord these past days
and in doing so I found great joy and renewed strength.


Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
It all to easy to get wrapped up in myself and my emotions. I forget just how much my Father loves me. It was too easy to forget the initial blessing of another daughter; For Him to love me as much to graciously give me another little girl.


Matthew 6:28-30 Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
Everything that has happened up until this point has had a perfect place in the plan of my Father. Whether good or seemingly ugly. And just because she is not with me, doesn't mean she is unloved or unwanted where she is now.

Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
The most comical thing I discovered- and literally laughed out load- was my inability to see that I ASKED HIM FOR THIS!
These were my requests:

-Eric and Jean for wisdom, as we learn to discipline, train and instruct all of our children in Righteousness.

For patience and unfailing faithfulness though the adoption process and further on into our parenting and marriage.

-Kaitlyn’s birth mother and her need

for a new heart and life transformation through Christ.

-The extended family involved, that this will be used to draw their hearts to the Lord.



Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
So today I am no long anxious for tomorrow, but trusting in His ways and looking forward to one more day when we WILL be able to bring Kaitlyn home- in His perfect timing It is true that my days are full with my other three little blessings who are also anxiously awaiting their sister.



No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones