Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Rainy Day

Since it was a RAINY DAY on Saturday and the kids were restless, I decided it was time to bring out the big guns!



I can't remember where I got this idea.
I got tired of having toys upon toys. I felt like I really couldn't get rid of them since our kids are all ages. Not to mention, they are all nice toys and fairly new.
So I packed up as many of the "noisy" toys that I could get in this box.
We get them out only on "Rainy Days".



The kids love this and spend quite a bit of time playing with the toys. It's fun for all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great idea, Jean! It's a nice way to keep them occupied and they have fun playing with toys they haven't seen in awhile! I think I'll try it!

~~Deby said...

I too agree that it is a great idea.
Deby

Erin Burns said...

Fabulous idea! I always feel the same way about getting rid of toys - since our kids are all ages they really do "play" with everything given the time. Thanks for the tip. I am definitely going to do this!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones