Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Warm Days

Learning God's Word


Last quarter we decided to take a break from the scripture memory program.
It had become a weekly battle and even a Sunday morning morning battle on the way to church.
During one of my quiet times I realized that I was the one who needed to teach Luke how to take DELIGHT in our Father's Word.
I took the time to put together crafts, games and activities for the week.




Since we had a beautiful weather last week we took a trip to the park.











2 comments:

Danielle said...

Good job on the scripture memory. It can be hard when everyone is learning a different verse! I have found most of my kids can learn their verse and their brother's verse's! Their minds are quick if you keep up with it throughout the week.

Unknown said...

What precious pictures of the kids together!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones