Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Eric!

Hiding under the little table to surprise Daddy.

Surprise! Happy Birthday, Daddy!

From the kids

pub glasses from Josh

From the wife...
"Your wife has reserved a cabin in the woods for you at
Turkey Run State Park for this Friday night and here's a bucket of goodies..."

He was so confused!
"A cabin all to myself... I guess I'll get some reading done..."
Little did he know I've been planning this for MONTHS and I had two of his buddies, Damien and Charley in on it. Eric drove up to Turkey Run, little did he know Damien and Charley were also in route. He checked in and settled into his cabin when there was knock at the door...
Eric said it was an awesome surprise to have a Dude's Weekend for his 31st Birthday.

Eric had many surprises this birthday. We surprised him with (what the kid's call) a fancy dinner on Thursday, a Dude's Weekend on Friday and on Saturday we finished with his favorite meal cooked especially for him by his Mommy.
I love this man and am thankful to celebrate as many birthdays with him as the Lord will grant me.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones