Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Prayer Request

Thank you, to my dear Gal-Pals, for your prayer.
It would seem the Lord has opened yet another chapter in my life. I will hopefully begin working , part time at Luke's preschool next Monday.
I am sure this is where the Lord is leading me. Every hesitation I have had has been met with with assurance and answer. I am looking forward to having yet another opportunity to use to glory our Living Lord.

Proverbs 31:13-18
She seeks wool and flax,
and works with willing hands.
She is like the ships of the merchant;
she brings her food from afar.
She rises while it is yet night
and provides food for her household
and portions for her maidens.
She considers a field and buys it;
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.

She dresses herself with strength
and makes her arms strong.
She perceives that her merchandise is profitable.
Her lamp does not go out at night.


Thank you again for your prayers!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones