Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Monday, February 18, 2008

A little of this and that...



Happy Valentine's Day from Grandma & Grandpa!
THANK YOU, Grandma & Grandpa,
WE LOVE YOU!

**********************************
Pigs flew yesterday!
I expected there to be a big story on it on the news, but the local news must have missed them flying over West Lafayette. Eric made some of the BEST chilli I have ever had. Believe it or not, I ate an entire bowl full of it without fritos or cornbread.
As you can see there was nothing left to take a picture of.



**********************************
Luke put this 25 piece puzzle together all by himself without any help from Mommy.
In December, when he was tested for preschool, he had trouble putting a 5 piece puzzle together. I'm so very proud of him!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I don't know how or why it happened, but I woke up early and checked blogs and read this post of yours. Then, the children woke up, ate breakfast and I popped in the shower...and when I came out-Corynn had completed a 24 piece puzzle all by HERSELF for the first time too!

I couldn't believe that she did so on the very SAME day (and with no prodding or sneaking at the photo). I will probably post a photo of her 's too, funny how very EXCITED we become when our children do something new and accomplish something great!

Good job Luke!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones