Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Eric returned from his training trip in Illinois last night. Praise the Lord! :-)
He left on Tuesday and I think I gained a few extra gray hairs being a single mom of 3. :-)

Eric works at Caterpillar as an Application Engineer for Electric Power and Electric Systems. When I asked him the "simple" version of what he does he described it like this: "I quote generators." :-)
Upon asking for further explanation I found that some of the generators run mining towns. HUGE generators. Below are some pictures of the C175 Engine that run the generators.

Doesn't look so big, does it????







Now that puts things into perspective...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Any chance Eric gets Caterpillar hats to give away? In farming they do that, and Matt has quite a collection. He practically begged me to get one for him while I am visiting-but honestly, I am too embarrassed to ask in person! hehehe

So glad Eric made it back safely. I HATE being away from Matt-it's like you are missing a piece of you. I know that is how you feel too. Not to mention the practicality of being a single parent. You are a trooper Jean Marie!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones