Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bowling with the Guiney's


For Luke's birthday, we went bowling with the Guiney's.
Krista and Paige were a little too busy to be in the picture.
We had a great time!
Seven kids, four adults, two lanes and TOTAL CHAOS!
We were in our own Bibby/Guiney world!


This is my friend, Jennifer!
Can I just say, I think she's pretty great!
Who else would I call when our husbands are out shoveling snow, building fences, digging water lines, chopping wood or hunting?
Who knew 7 years ago what started out as a work acquaintance would turn into a wonderful friend!
Poor girl, she's just as crazy as I am!

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

Total Chaos..I know that feeling well, Glad it was good chaos and lots of fun :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones