Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Kayla Marie!


My girl,
you are three this year.
I have watched you, cuddled you, hugged and kissed you so many times in the past three years, yet right now I feel like I have missed so much of it. When did you turn from baby to girl?
I love your hugs and crazy way of making me laugh, when it is not supposed to be a "laughing matter." You are my sweet Princess.
I love the way you love your Daddy. This is our common bond. I overheard you playing the other week and referred to Daddy as your "Prince, just like Cinderelya," when you were talking to Krista.
This year you learned to be a big girl and use the potty, all so you could go to school with brother and I. It was quite funny after trying two weeks to get you potty trained and then giving up, you decided all on your own two weeks later. That's my girl, as big of a mule as your mommy, just ask Daddy.
It has been a fun year seeing you dance and sing with the Backyardigans. No matter how my day has been I never ever turn down your requests for a "dance party." I love to sing and dance with you!
This year when I asked you what you wanted for your birthday, you asked for a Barbie. We took you shopping and let you pick out your first Barbie. You shouted out when Daddy got to the store and skipped down the isle jabbering all the way. You carried your new Barbie around the entire day before even asking to take it out of the box that night.
I pray often for you, your husband, for your relationship with your brother and sister and most importantly for you to continue to grow in your love for the Lord. I consider myself blessed to have been chosen to be your Mommy. I am thrilled to see what the Lord is going to call you to do. I love you, my Princess Kayla.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones