Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Blessed

More than valuable
than treasures of jewels and riches that could be,
I have a husband who cleaned for me.


This weekend I was down and out.... in bed that is.
I had a terrible head cold, sore throat, sore ears and all.
No thank you. I'll take extra vitamin C and wash my hands better.
Lesson learned, when your son starts preschool - he brings germs home.
I'm on the mends today, but am feeling pew-weeny. Which is more frustrating than being sick.
Today will be a slow day thanks to my hubby.
My husband has never been sexier!
He did the dishes, picked up the kid's rooms, vacuumed and disinfected.
WHAT A MAN!

Much love to you all and hoping you and your family is well and healthy.

3 comments:

Aubs said...

Yay Eric!! So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. =( I love fall but the one down side is that the kids bring home so much yuckiness from school. Hope you are feeling ALL better soon!

Rebecca said...

Sorry you were feeling sickies and I really hope you are feeling much better soon.

Good man you've got~ he's a winner.

Erin Burns said...

Hope you are feeling back to yourself soon! Come read my latest post...you inspired it!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones