Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Out and About for Double Date Night

I could hardly believe it when Eric asked me earlier in the week if I wanted to go on a date.
I looked forward to it all week. Grandma graciously and wonderfully offered to watch the kids, so off we went to dinner, putt-putt and the batting cages.
What made this extra-ordinary?
Eric planned it on the 11 year anniversary of when we met.
Yeah, he's smooth...

"A friend is someone who makes it easy."
We also enjoyed the company of some good friends, The Moore's.
They made it so much fun!



And the winner is.....
ME!!!!!

Eric took this picture of me on the 18th hole.

After putt-putt we headed over to the batting cages.
This was a first for me. I found that I could actually hit the ball, but I have no swing!
My forearms were so sore the next day.


ood food, good friends, good husband~~~ GREAT TIME!
Thanks Charley and Beth!
Get ready, Euchre Date Night is on the horizon!

2 comments:

Aubs said...

What fun and what a thoughtful hubby!! John surprises me sometimes and remembers some special something that i totally don't! So glad you had that time w/ Eric and good friends!!!

Beth said...

We did have a great time, didn't we!! I'm so thankful to the Lord for having you and Eric around. We really cherished that quality time with you both. Great pics too:)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones