Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

June Pictures

Here are some pictures that were taken in June that I almost forgot to post!
Yes, they are better than pictures I usually have on here because....
they were taken with Grandpa and Grandma's new camera.
I didn't even realize I wanted a new camera. I've been 'ooohing and ahhhing' over these pictures for almost a month now. I think I'll be "saving my nickels and dimes", but for more than "two whole weeks", I'm sure. :-)









3 comments:

Jared said...

Eric, oh Eric. Who stole your smile?

Grandma Bibby said...

Jared,

That's our Eric. Where do you think Krista gets her serious face?!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful Pictures :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones