Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend Fun

I decided to do an egg bag this year instead of an egg basket.
I found these 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby ($1.50) and couldn't pass them up.
Saturday I could hardly wait for the kids to finish their lunch to do our project.





Luke is AMAZING!
When he proclaimed, "I can do it myself." I chuckled.
I decided to see how far this confident four year old could get.
I handed him the picture of what it was supposed to look like,
and turned my attention to Kayla's bag.
We continued working chatting all the while and before I knew it....






Kayla had some help from Mommy: she glued, I placed. :-)
We had so much fun, especially in anticipation of our first egg hunt!




2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Supercute!

Unknown said...

Love the baskets! What a neat project idea. Does Hobby Lobby have a lot of that sort of thing?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones