Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Drugs, PolkaDots and Muck Boots

I finally took all three kids to the doctor on Monday after two weeks of snot, coughing and whining. Everyone, including Mommy, are on antibiotics (drugs). After taking the kids to our WONDERFUL family doctor, Adler, I discovered that I hadn't made an appointment to get established as a patient (silly Mommy). After dropping the kids off with Eric I headed to urgent care. I couldn't resist popping into the Goodwill Store next door. I darted in with only 10 minutes to spare. I wanted to look for a tea pot for Kayla's birthday. Instead, I happened upon these TOO CUTE muck boots for $3. YIPPEE!



Apparently they go with anything, including jammies!



Today was Luke's "Polkadot Party" at school. He has no polkadot clothing in his closet, so I adapted this idea from a Martha Stewart magazine. I cut circles out of felt and made button covers.




Happy Tuesday!
Now I'm exhausted and everyone is caught up.
I hear my pillow calling!


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Muckboots in our house are a MUST. I thought those were for YOU at first! The kids and I went on a picnic yesterday and we were all wearing our boots-thank goodness, it was a SLOPPY MESS at the park! I'll post the pictures~then you can see MY pair! ;-) Did you know Target has REALLY good sales on shoes? They mark them down like 75%! I got my pair for $3.00

Full of Grace said...

Hope you are feeling better, and just love those boots!!! :)

Erin Burns said...

Those boots are adorable! My girls would love them. And what a STEAL - only $3!?

We are all sicky here too. I spent 5 hours in bed yesterday! Colds are the worst - no fun! Hope you all are feeling better soon.

muck boots said...

muck boots are very perfect choice especially to kids as they always love to play in mud and water,these boots keeps their feet dry.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones