Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Mantel


You may remember my Patriot Decor post.
I flipped the sign and painted the back yellow. Then I had Luke paint the Lemonade. I walked through the house and grabbed two of my Ball jars, filled one with change and the other with sugar. I found my mom's measuring spoons and tucked them into the sugar jar. YAY! I pulled one of my favorite cookbooks that has the best summer recipes in it. The little white pitcher was a garage sale find and the hydrangea was a gift from Mom B. last year.
I hesitated scissors in hand before I cut 3 of only 5 of my blooms, but flowers are meant to be enjoyed, whether inside or outside.
I think I'll be on the hunt for some lemon decor for next year!
LOVE IT!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones