Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kiss and tell...

Since the Hub is away, the wife will play...
Eric left Monday for St. Louis and will be back late Wednesday night. This morning I was lying in bed thinking about our life together. I have to admit I stragatically placed a perfect wedding photo, (given to us by my dearest friend Tabi), on the wall next to the bed. I love waking up to US.
ANYWAY...
Saturday night I came into the kitchen to see my six foot, burly, bearded husband standing at the stove.
Upon closer inspection I saw a pan of bacon grease and white gravy in the pan on another burner.
He swung around with two plates full of heart shaped biscuts!
Again, my six foot, burly, bearded, shirt-less husband...
It was more than I could handle.
I chuckled and HAD to watch as he served all four kids at the table, MUCH to their delight!
I couldn't stop chuckling, and was caught.
Wrapped in a big bear hug my chuckles turned to full out laughter!
He finally let go and I chuckled my way to the cups. As I filled their cups I surprised myself---
T.E.A.R.S.
Good grief! I am SUCH a girl!
So today I wanted to remember publish this memory.
I want my kids to know how much their Daddy loves them and what a blessing he is,
because I've decided I am a girl who kisses and tells!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones