Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Kaitlyn's Way


Today is Thanksgiving and I have much to be thankful for!
In these past couple of weeks I have learned to walk on water. I have learned to put my trust and faith in Him without question. In every step of this adoption process, He has orchestrated the papers, the approvals and the people. It has been ALL perfectly harmonized to His will.
The Home Study is almost completed. On Thursday we will sign the report. Praise the Lord!
It has been an awesome experience and encouragement for me. Carlee, "our case worker", has been awesomely wonderful. We have both been able to openly share the joy of the Lord and our faith. She has been a great encouragement and so nice to talk with.
What's the next step? I don't know.
I have made calls to both our attorneys and will wait for an answer next week.
I do know
that I will continue to keep my eyes on my Father
and trust in His timing.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones