Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A First...

Lemonade award! It is for people that have a positive attitude, show gratitude, and are upbeat about situations and when given lemons, make lemonade.

Thank You,
Alaina!

I found this so humbling as I read what this award was about.
Sadly, there are many days I chose to take a bite out of the lemons,
rather than make lemonade :-).

The Lord has done some amazing things in my life and heart in the last five years.
Somewhere along the way, (through Mom actually), I met
Rebecca
She inspired me to begin blogging.
My blog is my outlet, my reflections and my family, a record of lessons learned and fun moments that would have been otherwise lost in the busy-ness of life. Thank you, Rebecca!


Though I cannot remember how I found her blog, I'm so glad I did.
Victoria
Her blog has so many personal hard lessons learned and to see the Lord's grace through it all, is a reality check every time I visit.

Both of these women were the first blogs I started reading before beginning my own.
Since this is my first award I decided to pass it along to them in hopes that it will spread my love for them over the many miles that separate us.

I
The rules for this award are that you post the graphic for it, write a post that links back to the giver, and then pass it on to up to ten others. Leave a comment on the blogs that get the award, so they know what's happened.

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

CONGRATS! A pat on the back is always a nice boost. You deserve it!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones