Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kayla and Luke

I had to post some of these moments from the week.

Kayla made dinner for us!
It was super easy. I used one of those Betty Crocker Meals (add water, butter, mix and bake).
She was so proud of herself. I opened up all the packages and measure the water. She poured and stirred. I ended up putting it in the oven (she's not quite ready for that yet).

I decided to get one of these box meals for her to cook every other week. They are perfect for a two year old!


This is my favorite song from Luke's program last week.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh MAN! Corynn LOVED that video!!!

Good job Luke.

Super cute.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones