Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little trip to the Zoo

Today was the D.A.Y !
We took off and went to the Zoo!
We walked and laughed and enjoyed each other.
Today was a day that I will forever hold on to. Time marches on, the kids will grow and go their own way, but today will forever be captured by these snapshots. I am constantly torn between the household duties, my teaching duties and my motherly duties, this is a DAY that I needed to remind me of the JOY that I find in my calling as a mother.

This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones