Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Smile 2010

The first day of school you were so shy and I was in tears about ready to cry.
You held my hand and together we opened the door for Kindergarten.
I watched you struggle to read and teared again, as you succeeded and over-achieved.
I listened to your excitement at the new things you learned, like when you counted your money.
I listened to your sadness when someone wouldn't be your friend and I prayed for healing and your heart to mend.
I remember when you got your colored changed and praised you when you were green.
I thanked the Lord when you cried because a little boy had been left behind at pick up,
your soft heart, clearly seen.
When I asked you to choose your favorite award,
you chose Bible Verse Memory "because it's reading what God said and it's about God. I love God."
How you have grown and changed from Preschool to Kindergarten!

I love you because you are you...
and now YOU are moving to First Grade.








"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones