Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kaitlyn's Way

Thank you for your prayers.

We are in limbo-
...waiting to hear back from our current attorney- she was supposed to contact us last Friday, following our meeting with her on Monday. Here we sit still waiting.

...waiting to hear about the legalities from Tx concerning the request to revoke the termination of parental rights.

...waiting...

Eric describes it as, "feeling like you have to throw up, everyday."

...waiting...

Psalm 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the LORD;
He inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the pit of destruction,
out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
making my steps secure.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God.

...waiting...
... and remembering that life does not stand still.



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Still praying... that has got to be a horrible feeling.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones