Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday, Luke!





Happy Birthday, Luke.
Our one and only son turns a hand and adds a finger. It hardly seems like six years is enough time to have passed for you to be as old as you are. This year brought many new adventures into boyhood, kindergarten, soccer and basketball.
You are my little man,
strong and eager to learn,
well behaved when the situation demands it,
crazy and loud all the time,
soft hearted towards others,
a beautiful prayer,
thoughtful and kind when someone is sad,
I treasure the private moments when I see no one else is around when you are playing with your sisters or helping me around the house.
I see your heart growing in the Lord.
Everyday does not go well and you are still learning many of life's lessons, just like the rest of us.
I am thankful to be your Mom and love you, Stinky!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones