Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Boy Shower Idea

Our theme was Snips of Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, That's What Little Boys Are Made Of...

The Mommy is naming the baby Dallas. So I bought a "D" at Hobby Lobby, painted it and had all the guests sign it or write something for her to take home as memento.
I also scanned my Poky Little Puppy book and used the images around the tables.


The diaper cake came out cute. On the backside I stuck a larger puppy climbing up the back.
I also made snails out of washcloths and used stick pins for eyes. I wish I had taken some pictures of them. :-(

It was such a fun shower.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute theme! I love the "cake"!

Grandma Bibby said...

It was great fun giving the shower with you. We make a great team.

Unknown said...

Wow, what creativeness, you both!! And, yes, you do a great job throwing showers!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones