Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 2008

Happy Birthday, Luke!
We celebrated Luke's 4th birthday on the 12th. We invited family and his friends from church. All in all we had six little boys, Kayla and Uncle Bobby. Let's just say I'm not ready for more than two hours with six boys. I have a new perspective as to what a future sleepover with boys is going to be like. We had a construction theme with a yellow and black balloon room, thanks to Daddy. He used the air compressor to blow up 144 balloons that morning, much to Luke's delight. We moved all the furniture except his dresser out of the room to try and make it as "safe" as possible. Remember I did say we had six boys.... :-). In my inexperience as a cake decorator, I am thankful to have a 4 year old who looks past my lack of finess and was thrilled with his sorry excuse for a cake anyway. The highlight of the day way when the boys all took home a CAT front end loader that Daddy had purchased from the company store. I was thankful not to be the mom of four of those boys that day, though I love the Pfeiffer's dearly, the trucks were less than a quiet toy. Bless their hearts.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones